This course can be attended by anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of Aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy has been used for many generations and is a gentle yet effective complementary therapy designed to help maintain good health by the correct use and application of pure essential oils obtained from plants.
- Definitions and background of aromatherapy, aromatic plants and essential oil.
- Plant groups, chemotypes and distillation
- The study of 10 essential oils. Each monograph includes actions, indications, safety data and contra-indications.
- Properties of essential oils, safety and storage, contra-indications, precautions for safe use.
- Pregnancy and the use of essential oils
- How essential oils enter the body and methods of application.
- Essential oils and skin conditions.
- Aromatherapy for mind, mood and emotion.
- Dosages, carrier oils and other carrier products, preservatives, blending.
- How to formulate a Treatment Plan
- Formulas and blends for daily preventative care, skin infections, musculo-skeletal and respiratory conditions, emotional/psychological.
This has only one module.
Joanna Lang – Aromatherapist
Dates: 17th, 24th June & 1st July 2017 Saturday
Time: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue: AIHM, 862 North Lake Road, Cockburn central, WA 6164
Cost: $480.00 (that is 20% discount if you enrol and pay on or before 10th of June 2017)
To download the brochure and registration slip click here