Get your skills and knowledge formally recognised with a nationally recognised qualification.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL):
RPL is a process in which you can get a nationally recognized qualification/testamur without necessarily undertaking any formal studies or doing an examination. It is a process in which you apply to receive a nationally recognized qualification or a statement of attainment, simply by providing evidence that you can perform the tasks expected in a qualification. You may also have to demonstrate that you have the necessary knowledge and skills gained through your life or work experience and any informal studies and learning. Australian Education system recognizes the skills people have gained through their work and life experience and provide an opportunity to get those skills formally recognized.
The qualification you get through RPL is the same qualification that you have received by completing a formal course of studies.
What benefit will you get by getting your skills /knowledge formally recognised:
- The sense of self-fulfilment/achievement
- A nationally recognized testamur
- Opportunities for promotions
- Formal recognition of your skills
- Potential pay rise
- Opportunities to continue higher education at an Australian university with possible credit towards the qualification.
How long will it take to get RPL?:
The process will depend on how fast you can provide evidence and how fast we can process them. As a rule of thumb, we ask you to allow four weeks from the time of your submission until the process is completed.
What are the required evidence: There can be many evidence that you can provide. Essentially, what we need is to see your ability to do the job or task expected in the qualification, sample of your work and your ability to explain the processes. Evidence may include:
- Your CV
- Your Biodata
- Your job description
- Evidence of your formal studies/courses completed and seminars attended
- Awards and accolades that you have received
- Your membership of a professional body related to the qualification that you seek
What qualifications can you get from us by RPL Process?
Currently, AIHFE can offer the following qualification if you can provide the necessary evidence:
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage
- HLT62615 Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 08 9417 3553 or 618 9417 3553 (International)
Is there a Fee payable for the RPL process?
Yes, for details please contact email@example.com